October 31, 2008

Meat is Murder...

...tasty, tasty murder (link borrowed from The Silver Fox)


hobo nickname: Petey Lambhands

I haven't been posting much lately and I realized this past weekend, while LSB took photographs of me molding a mound of ground turkey into a loaf, that we have captured quite a few of those meatful moments over the past year.


the creation of loaf

So, I figured I that perhaps this was something to reflect upon and celebrate--a montage of meat, if you will.

sweet, spicy, and earnest

So, above and below are various photos of me as we make meatloaf, rack of lamb, and the famous Brady family spagetti sauce.


A near-perfect meatball

This has inspired me: everyone will be getting "meat of the month" calendars for Christmas this year.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

L said...

I think your hobo name should be Lamb Hands VanDerShanks.

Courtney said...

Hehehehe, L. That name is fantastic!